6 Week Challenge
Alpine Indoor Climbing + Vertical Junkie
Dates: 14.01.23 to 24.02.23
Alpine Indoor Climbing has paired up with Vertical Junkie to bring you our 6 Week Challenge! This challenge will provide the kick-start you need to achieve your climbing goals for 2023.
Alpine’s Head Coach, Jamie Booth, and Vertical Junkie’s Physiotherapist, Paul Norris, will start the 6 Week Challenge with your individual Alpine IC Initial Climbing Assessment. This will focus on your goals and identify your strengths and weaknesses specific to climbing.
The results from your Initial Assessment will be used to create your specialised Training Program for the 6 week challenge duration.
The challenge will end with a Follow Up Climbing Assessment which will detail measurable improvements in your climbing performance.
Throughout the 6 Week Challenge, you will receive:
- Individual Alpine IC’s Initial Climbing Assessment;
- 6 Week Personalised Training Program by Vertical Junkie (all training sessions can be completed in your own time to suit your schedule);
- Specific drills to focus on movement patterns that will improve your climbing;
- Private discord community to talk directly with coaches & others in the program (this will also be a place to meet training partners, support progress & keep your motivation high); and
- Individual Alpine IC’s Follow Up Climbing Assessment.
The 6 Week Challenge is a total of $220. This is only available for Alpine Members, with payment to be processed in person at the gym.
Once payment is finalised, our team will be in touch to schedule your Initial Climbing Assessment. This will ideally need to be completed prior to the 6 Week Challenge start date of 14/01/23.
Please check out our training page for the finer details included in the Alpine IC Climbing Initial & Follow Up Assessments.
If you have any questions or need any further information regarding the challenge, please contact us so our team can help further.